英语驿站

make up是什么意思中文 和好如初的3种表达

make up是什么意思中文 和好如初的3种表达

和好 patch things up

(1) patch作名词,表示“斑;补丁”;作动词,表示“修补,缝补”

(2) patch sth. up “和解,解决分歧”

英语解释为to end an argument because you want to stay friendly with someone

(3) patch one‘s differences up “解决分歧”

(4) patch things/it up “和好,言归于好”

(5) patch things/it up with sb. “与某人和好”

You look like you patched things uppretty good, huh?

看来你们和好如初了?

I‘m glad you patched things upwith your boyfriend.

很高兴你跟你男友言归于好了。《生活大爆炸》


和好 make up

(1) make up意思很多,可以表示“和好,和解,言归于好”

英语解释为to become friendly with someone again after you have had an argument。

(2) make up with sb. “与某人和好”

(3) kiss and make up “和好”

Oh, looks like they made up.

看起来他们和好了。

Honey, it‘s time for you and Laura to kiss and make up!

亲爱的,你该和劳拉言归于好。

和好 make peace with sb.

make (one‘s) peace with sb. “和某人和解,和某人言归于好”,尤指通过道歉

英语解释为to end a quarrel with a person or group, especially by telling them you are sorry。

It‘s been going on for years. My mom‘s made peace withhim.

这种情况持续好多年了,我妈已经与他和解了。

She tried to make peace withher mother.

她试着和她妈妈和好。

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: