第五和第六个星球 the Fifth and Sixth Star(三)
小王子:谁去调查呢?
Who goes to see the places?
地理学家:没人去。但我让他们带来证据。哦,你从很远的地方来,请告诉我你们那个星球的情况。
Nobody goes. But I ask them to bring proofs. Oh, you ,you came from far away. Please tell me about your star.
小王子:它太小了。
It is so small.
地理学家:还有呢?
And ?
小王子:我养了一朵花。
I raised a flower.
地理学家:我们不写关于花的内容。
We don’t write about flowers.
小王子:为什么?花是我们星球上最美丽的了!
Why? The flower is the most beautiful thing on my star!
地理学家:你的花会变的。
The flowers may change.
小王子:你说花会变是什么意思?
What do you mean the flowers may change?
地理学家:我是说那花有迅速消失的危险。
I mean the flower might suddenly of speedy disappear.
小王子:她只有四根刺,我又离开了我的星球,只留下她一人。请告诉我现在去哪个星球好?
She has only four thorns. And I left her on my star, all alone. Please tell me which star would be good to visit now?
地理学家:地球,每个人都说那儿不错。
The earth. Everyone says it is good.