吝惜的的英文:
grudgingly grudging
without [with no]stint
无限制地,不吝惜地
Without [with no] stint
无限制地,不吝惜地
He gave me money without stint.
他给我钱毫不吝惜。
Stint a person in [of] food
对某人吝惜食物
He is very free with his time, ie gives it willingly.
他毫不吝惜自己的时间。
He is unstinting in his encouragement.
他不吝惜于给与人鼓励。
begrudged every penny spent.
吝惜花出的每一分钱
He is liberal with his money and buys a lot of presents.
他对钱毫不吝惜,买了许多礼物。
Under the circumstances I do not begrudge the money.
在如今情况下,我并不吝惜这笔钱。
He lavished money on his children without stint.
他在孩子们身上花钱毫不吝惜。
ad. 不愿意地;不情愿地
But it was only rather grudgingly that Jupiter granted mortals the use of fire
可是,朱庇特却是不大乐意允准人们用火的。
Soames, whose good sense applauded his sister's acumen, said grudgingly:“Well, I’ll go round…”
索米斯看见妹妹看事这样清楚,暗暗喝彩,带着怨气说:“好吧,我去转转…”
"It is humiliating," said he, "thus to receive money given grudgingly, ---an uncertain supply which may soon fail
“象这样勉强向人讨钱用,实在太丢脸了,”他说,“一笔不稳定的收入不久或许就会断绝的。
Under the earth,in the flat,dark air,the wet,gloomy rock gave quarter grudgingly(Jimmy Breslin.The word can also denote deepness of shade or color
在地下,在死气沉沉的、阴暗的空气里,潮湿阴郁的石头不情愿地分开(吉米·布雷斯林)。这个单词也能表示阴影或颜色的深度
a. 不愿的,勉强的
He'll bear you a grudge
他会对你怀恨在心的。
He grudges you your reward.
他嫉妒你得奖。
You are envious, biddy, and grudging
毕蒂,你这是嫉妒,心里有气。
He grudged me my success.
他嫉妒我成功。
I grudge paying so much for such inferiors.
我不愿花这么多钱买次品。