两点的英文:
deuce; snake eyes
What about two thirty?
两点30分怎么样?
We' 11 stop now and resume at 2 o' clock.
现在我们休息,两点再继续干。
I’m going to exemplify one or two of these points.
我将举例说明其中一两点。
A secant is defined as line passing through two points of the curve.
割线的定义是一条通过曲线上两点的直线。
Distance(to be travelled)between two points
两点间的距离
It's a quarter past two.
现在是两点一刻。
Two points are worth highlighting.
这里有两点值得注意。
Run a pencil line Between two points.
在两点之间用铅笔画一条线
At 2 o'clock we'll pack up and go home.
我们在两点收工回家去。
I shall only mention two things in brief.
我只想简单讲两点。
n. 两点;平分,平手;恶运
tie | deuce | be equal | even
不分胜负| 平手
We nearly went to deuce.
我们几乎打成平手。
The deuce! I've lost my keys!
真倒霉,钥匙丢了!
n. 蛇,阴险之人
v. 曲折而行,迂回
Are you afraid of snakes?
你怕蛇吗?
The snake shed its skin.
蛇脱了皮。
A snake is sizzling at us.
一条毒蛇冲着我们发出咝咝的响声。
n.[pl.]
眼睛
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
以眼还眼,以牙还牙
It is a mere coincidence that they see eye to eye on this point.
他们在这一点上见解一致完全是巧合。
I think we see eye to eye on that subject.
我认为我们在那个问题上看法一致。