劳驾的英文:
excuse me
Would you mind turning the light on?
劳驾把灯开开。
Can you kindly tell me where the supermarket is?
劳驾告诉我超级市场在哪里?
Can you give me a light, please?
劳驾,能借个火吗?
Just a thimbleful of sherry,please.
劳驾,来一点点雪利酒.
A single to London, please.
劳驾,一张去伦敦的单程票。
I want a dozen of pencils, please!
劳驾,我要一打铅笔。
Will you mind mailing this letter for me ?
劳驾给我把这封信寄了。
I beg your pardon. Will you be so kind as to tell me how to get to the park?
对不起,打扰了劳驾告诉我去公园怎么走?
Please oblige me by lifting the box .
请劳驾帮我把这只箱子提起来。
Would you oblige me by passing me that magazine?
劳驾把那份杂志递给我好吗?
v. 原谅;辩解;准许...离去
n. 辩解;借口;理由;原谅,饶恕
He made belated excuses.
他作了为时已晚的道歉。
Idle folks lack no excuses.
懒汉借口多。
He is great at finding excuses.
他可真会找借口。
Ignorance of the law excuses no man
对法律不知不能免罪
The situations allow of no excuse.
形势刻不容缓。