难道的英文:
don't tell me ...
could it be that...?
Don't you go to the office on weekday ?
难道你工作日不上班吗?
Hasn't NATO slaked his lust for blood?
难道北约还没有满足他的血腥的欲望吗?
Was there, then, something wrong in being warmhearted and impulsive like that?
难道象这样的善良和热情有什么不对吗?
"Where's the fire, dear boy?" Dick drawled. "Do we really have to run for it?"
“干嘛这么急,老弟?”迪克慢吞吞地问道,“难道我们非跑步不可吗?”
Haven't you noticed how the paintwork is chipped and flaking? It really needs doing over
难道你没注意到,这油漆已经剥落得不成样子了?真该重新刷一遍。
Surely you can easily unmask Chou Erh-chieh and let them see her for what she is?
难道你们不好在工人面前剥下周二姐的面皮让大家认识个明白么?
Is it not nauseous, that we should be the prey of such mean emotions?
我们竟会被这种低下的感情所捕获,难道不令人作呕吗?
"Is it possible," exclaimed the count with well-feigned astonishment, "that these horses belong to the baroness?"
“难道,”伯爵故意装出很惊奇的神色大声说道,“这两匹马是男爵夫人的?”
Haven't you noticed how the paintwork is clipped and flaking?It really needs doing over.
你难道没有看到油漆面在剥落吗?确实需要重新油漆一下了。
He couldn’t be more than twenty-five, Will thought. This was one Hank Taylor’s best people?
威尔看他顶多不过25岁,难道此人会是汉克·泰勒手下的一员干将
n.
1. 君,先生,阁下
2. 西班牙绅士(或贵族),西班牙人
3.【美俚】黑手党头目;犯罪集团的头领
v.[T]
1. 穿上,披上(外衣等);戴上(帽);身穿(某种料子或颜色的衣服)
2. 摆出…的架子,装出…的样子
Don't be mad at me.
不要对我大发脾气。
Don't be a chicken!
别当个懦夫!
Don' t talk drivel!
别说傻话!
Don't fantasize,ever.
不要心存幻想,永远不要。
Don't have the papers crimped.
别把试卷弄褶皱了。
modal v. 能,可以,本来可以,可能,真想
This could be a millepore.
这可能是只千孔虫。
He could be big in no time.
用不了多久他就能成个大人物。
Could you move a fraction closer?
你能不能稍微再挪近点儿?
No man could supplant him.
没有人能够代替他。
I could do no less.
这是我起码要做的。