就让的英文:
even if
Therefore, let me be reconciled to being saddled with the epithet of "originator of a bad practice"
就让我当一个“始作俑者”吧!
Come on; give me a Break on this.
别这样,你就让点价吧
I'll allow you to stay up late for this once.
这回我就让你晚点睡吧。
Let the dead Bury the dead
往事不重提;一切向前看;过去就让它过去
Don't mention it. Let bygones be bygones.
别再提它了。过去的事就让它过去吧。
You ought to let bygones be bygones and not worry about it anymore.
"你应该让过去的事就让它过去,不要再忧虑了。"
Shelled the pitcher for eight runs in the first inning.
在第一局投手就让对手打出了八次安打。
Let bygones be bygones.--Homer ancient Greek poet
过去的事就让它过去吧。古希腊诗人荷马
These fresh and juicy peaches are loveable.
这些水灵的鲜桃看着就让人喜欢。
The policeman let the driver off with a caution.
警察向司机提出警告后就让他走了。