佩服的英文:
admire
I admire your foresight and sagacity.
我佩服你的远见卓识。
I really admire her she's so full of zap!
我真佩服她--精力那麽充沛!
I really admire her she's so full of zip!
我真佩服她--精力那么充沛。
He presents his horrifying experience with a noble dispassion.
他以令人佩服的平静语气,叙述自己骇人听闻的经验。
I really admire her indomitable optimism and can-do spirit.
我实在佩服她不屈不挠的乐观态度和苦干的精神。
I do applaud your spirit, Valentine, and think you worthy of an empress’ love.
我很佩服你的胆量,凡伦丁,你是配得上一个女皇来爱的。
I admired him for his courage.
我佩服他的勇气。
To inspire admiration or wonder.
赞叹激起佩服或好奇
His cleverness was much admired.
大家佩服他的聪明。
Mr. Shang, my congratulations on your rare wisdom and acumen!
仲老,真佩服,满腹经纶!
v. 钦佩;称赞
someone who admires; especially an admirer of a young woman.
钦佩羡慕别人的人;尤指女性的爱慕者。
The magnificence of Versailles is admirable to everyone.
凡尔赛宫的富丽堂皇让每个人都赞叹不已。
Helen's concern is admirable.
海伦的关心值得赞赏。
I cannot reckon you as an admirer.
我不能把你算作一名仰慕者。
Her admiration was tinted with envy.
她的赞美之中含有妒意。