如释重负的英文:
[Literal Meaning]
as if/relieve/heavy/load
to feel as if a heavy load were relieved
[解释]
释:放下;重负:重担子。像放下重担那样轻松。形容紧张心情过去以后的轻松、愉快。
[Explanation]
to take a great load off one's mind
[例子]
听到他们已经平安到家了,我们都如释重负。
[Example]
On hearing that they have arrived at home safely, we are all feeling a sense of relief.
[英文等价词]
breathe again
breathe freely
Just like a big load has been taken off one's mind
如释重负
To take a load off one’s mind
如释重负
Paying my mortgage was an enormous weight off my mind!
我还了抵押借款,如释重负!
I felt a great weight taken off my mind by this promise.
听了这承诺,我觉得如释重负。
She dropped gratefully into the chair.
她如释重负地在椅子上坐了下来。
We were/felt relieved to hear you were safe.
我们听说你平安无恙而如释重负.
The sight of the shore brought immense relief to the weary voyager.
看到海岸,对于疲惫的旅客真是有如释重负之感。
After two - hours teaching,I dropped gratefully into the chair.
上完两节课,我如释重负地在椅子上坐了下来。
We all breathed a sigh of relief when he left.
当他走了以后,我们大家都如释重负地舒了口气。
Friendship is a comfy situation like home. You get home, kick off your shoes, relax and sigh,“ Ahh, home.
友谊是一种舒适的状况,犹如在家里.你到了家,把鞋子一脱,就会如释重负的感叹一声:终于到家了.