恍然大悟的英文:
[Literal Meaning]
Suddenly realize/aux./enlightened
to understand suddenly
[解释]
突然明白过来。
[Explanation]
to become suddenly aware of
[例子]
在李明提醒之后,我恍然大悟,才知道他们竟然是一对情侣。
[Example]
After being reminded by Li Ming, I understand suddenly and realized that they were actually lovers.
She should learn in time.
她总有一天会恍然大悟。
Then the scales fell from my eyeshe had been lying all the time.
我恍然大悟他一直在撒谎.
The importance of bionics suddenly hits you
你就会对仿生学的重要性恍然大悟。
When I saw the television report, it all clicked.
我看到电视报道时才恍然大悟。
Had One-Eye understood English he would have been enlightened
要是独眼人懂得英语,他会茅塞顿开,恍然大悟的。
When he said he was quitting school, I did a double take
他说要退学,我吃了一惊,后来才恍然大悟。
She was given an unpleasant insight into what life would be like as his wife
她恍然大悟嫁给他就要过那种日子,心里十分难过
The speaker gave us a humorous joke which suddenly clicked with us and we all laughed.
"演说的人给大家讲了个笑话,使我们一下子恍然大悟,于是我们都哈哈大笑起来."
The ferret-faced caporegime understood everything in a flash of a second. And accepted it.
这位鼠头鼠脑的司令一瞬间恍然大悟,但也只有听天由命了。
From that it had come upon him, with shocking force, that apart from his parents, he had never loved anyone
他从这一点得到启发,恍然大悟,原来他除了父母亲,谁也不爱。