怀恨的英文:
grudge
Roger did not hold a grudge against the co-worker who treated him rudely. He still invited him out to lunch.
罗杰并不怀恨那粗鲁待他的同事,仍然邀他出来吃午饭。
cherish a grudge against
对...怀恨
Entertain hatred one for the other
彼此怀恨
I bore him a grudge.
我对他怀恨于心
I bear him no grudge
我对他不怀恨。
And yet there was no enmity or malice between them
但是她们之间,却并没有怀恨之心或者结怨之意。
The rather bitter note of this statement probably reflects the tone of the white planters
这种说法中带着一些怀恨的口气,它或许反映了一种白人殖民者的腔调。
Something oily and spiteful appeared in her gaze. It is hard to define exactly what it was.
她的目光中显出又讨好又怀恨的神情,很难说清究竟是一种什么样的神情。
n. 怨恨,恶意
v. 怀恨,嫉妒,吝惜
He'll bear you a grudge
他会对你怀恨在心的。
He grudges you your reward.
他嫉妒你得奖。
You are envious, biddy, and grudging
毕蒂,你这是嫉妒,心里有气。
He grudged me my success.
他嫉妒我成功。
I grudge paying so much for such inferiors.
我不愿花这么多钱买次品。