何不的英文:
(adv) why not
Why don't you have a heart to heart chat with her?
你何不坦白与她聊一聊。
Why don't you and I take this chance to go too and win over a few of them? That would be a worthy deed.
"趁此何不你我也去下世度脱几个,岂不是一场功德?"
Why don't you go on home and rest?
你何不回家休息?
Why don't you take time off for a while?
你何不休息一会儿?
Why don't we get in the car and drive home?
我们何不开车回家?
Why don't you come along?
何不和我一道去呢?
Why don't we go to a movie tonight?
今晚我们何不看场电影?
Why not sell him to the merchants of the caravan?
何不将他卖给商队呢?
Why don't you have a seat?
你为何不坐下来呢?
Why don't we crack open a bottle of champagne to celebrate?
我们何不开瓶香槟酒庆祝一下呢?
【缩写】
1.=advanced
2.=adverb
3.=adverbial
4.=advertising
5.=adversary
(1)从价 ad valorem.
(2)预付;垫款 advance.
(3)〔拉丁语〕对着;面对 adversus=against.
(4)通知 advice.
Reasonably adv.
适度地。
Used as an intensifier with adjs or advs that express an extreme opinion.
与表示极度的形容词或副词连用,以加强语气。
Soothingly adv`There,there,' he said soothingly,`Don't distress yourself!'
`好了,好了,'他安慰道,`别伤心了!'
Co- pref.used fairly widely with adjs,advs,ns and vs
前缀(co)可与许多形容词、副词、名词、动词结合)
(used before advs and adjs in order to make a comparisona)(with the second as a prep)to the same extent...;equally...as
用于副词和形容词之前,以构成比较句型)(第二个as用作介词)达到与...相同的程度;与...等同
adv. (用作疑问副词)为什么,(用做关系副词)为什么
n. 原因,理由
int. 咦,哎呀,哦,当然,唔
Why are you in such a hurry?
你为什么这样急呢?
Is this why the Yen is so strong?
这是日元如此强劲的原因吗?
Why, I was fast asleep.
怎么,我睡得很熟的呀。
Why is Leo behind time?
利奥为什么迟到了?
Why not fire away at the engineer?
为什么不向工程师提出问题?