动身的英文:
go on a journey
leave
Get off; descend
下车;动身;脱下
They started off on their trip.
他们动身去旅行。
I set out after dinner, with the consular porter going ahead lantern in hand.
我吃过晚饭就动身了,那个领事馆的门房走在前面,手里提着灯笼。
We'll be off directly.
我们要立刻动身了。
Get off
从...下来,离开,动身,开始
We resolved to start early.
我们决定尽早动身。
I am inclined to start at once.
我想立刻动身。
Instruct sB. to start early
命令某人早动身
We are due to leave tomorrow.
我们定于明天动身。
We'd better get going now.
我们最好现在动身。
n. 旅行;行程;历程,过程
v. 旅行,出游
They corned their horses before the journey.
他们在启程前用玉米喂马。
In sports and journeys men are known
从体育和旅行中,可看出男子的品德
The journey will take five days.
历程会耗费五天。
His journey was an enormous one.
他的旅程是一次艰巨的旅程。
We met on the outward journey.
我们在外出的途中相遇。
v. 离开;出发;舍弃;脱离;辞去;遗忘;听任;留下;交托
n. 休假;许可;辞别
To leave;vacate.
离开;撤出
I leave that to you.
这都留给你啦。
Leaves die, fall, and shrivel.
叶子凋零、飘落枯萎了。
A carpet of leaves covered the ground.
一层厚厚的落叶覆盖在地上。
leave a car in neutral gear
让汽车排挡置于空挡位置