我得走了的英文:
Got to go
I must tootle off.
我得走了。
I'm afraid I'll have to be going.
恐怕我得走了。
I've got to be pushing off now.
现在我得走了。
I'm afraid I must be going now.
恐怕现在我得走了。
I am rather busy. [Looking at her watch] I must leave you. Good-bye.
我很忙。(看了看表)我得走了,再见。
I'm afraid we really must be going now. Thank you for a very lovely evening.
我得走了。谢谢你让我过了一个愉快的夜晚。
I must be off I am meeting Brand at six.
我得走了,6点钟我要会见布兰德。
Will you excuse me, I'm afraid I have to go and see if I can catch the last bus.
请你原谅,恐怕我得走了,看看能否赶上末班车。
I 'd better be off now. I have a few things to do before noon .
我得走了。中午前我还有事儿。
--KITTY: He'll be court-martialed for this...--MYRA: Oh, I've got to go. I've got to go!--KITTY: Oh, you can't now.
--凯蒂:他会因此被送上军事法庭的……--玛拉:我得走了。我得走了!--凯蒂:噢,现在不行。
v. [get]的过去式和过去分词;得到
Have you got through?
电话接通了吗?
Do not got nosy, or you'll got into trouble !
别好管闲事,不然你会惹麻烦的!
We got the strap.
我们被鞭打了一顿。
Have we got anything on for this evening?
今天晚上我们有什么安排吗?
Have the Press got a sniff yet?
新闻界嗅到了一点消息没有?