胆敢的英文:
be bold to
throw down the gauntlet;take up the gauntlet.
拒绝挑战;胆敢应战
He had the hardihood to deny the fact.
他胆敢否认事实。
He had the audacity to question my honesty.
他胆敢怀疑我的诚实。
Those who dare to appropriate public funds to their private use will surely be severely punished.
胆敢挪用公款者必将受到严惩。
He had the audacity to tell me I was too fat.
他竟然胆敢对我说我太肥胖.
If the enemy dares to invade us, we'll deal them head-on blows.
敌人胆敢进犯,我们就给予迎头痛击。
I'll hurtle you out of the club if you dare tell the secret!
如你胆敢泄露这个秘密,我就把你赶出俱乐部!
"If he dares hit me below the belt, I won't put anything past him"
如果他胆敢给我使坏,我就饶不了他
If he dares hit me below the belt, I won't put anything past him.
如果他胆敢给我使坏,我就饶不了他。
You'd be very unwise if you dare oppose me.
如果你胆敢反对我那是非常不明智的。
adj. 大胆的,无畏的;莽撞的;黑体的;厚颜无耻的;险峻的;醒目的
She is a bold piece.
她是一个放荡的女人。
The Government resolved on a bold policy.
政府决定采取大胆的政策。
This is bold and exuberant cooking.
这是大胆而又精彩的烹饪。
This is a bold-faced lie.
这是个厚颜无耻的谎言。
A cook is Bold on his own dunghill
狗仗人势