It is no secret that men and women don't see eye to eye on certain things. I bet most of us have witnessed or even been in one of those situations where a guy thinks he's complimenting a woman and she takes the compliment for insult…
男人和女人对某些事物看法并不一致,这一点并不是秘密。我敢打赌,我们很多人都曾经目睹甚至亲身经历过这样的场景:一个男人以为他在赞美一个女人,但那个女人却认为那是一种侮辱……
To make it a bit more clear about how men and women see the world around them differently Alex Distasi and Nomi Kane have created a series of hilariously accurate comics. Created for College Humor, the comics show how men and women see the same situations in different ways. They're so accurate, both men and women will relate! Check them out below.
为了更清楚地展示出男人和女人如何用不同的眼光看待周围的世界,亚历克斯•迪斯塔斯和诺米•凯恩创作了一系列犀利的搞笑漫画。这组漫画是为《校园幽默》杂志而作的,表现出了男人和女人如何以不同方式看待相同的情境。它们画得如此犀利,不论男女都会深有同感!一起来看看吧!
#1 First Dates
第一次约会
男:
Man: I hope she doesn't think I'm weird…
男人:我希望她不要觉得我是个怪咖……
女:
Woman: I hope he doesn't want to murder me!
女人:我希望他不要想杀了我!
#2 New Job
新工作
男:
(Super Important Business Presentation)
(非常重要的商务演讲)
-Great job, Darrel. We can't wait to watch you soar up through the company!
干得好,达雷尔!我们迫不及待地看你在公司中得到飞速发展!
女:
(Exact Same Presentation)
(完全一样的演讲)
-Great job on the little slides, you looked very cute up there!
小幻灯片做得很棒,你站在上面看起来很可爱!
#3 Style
穿衣风格
男:
Ice rock mountain scented deoderant
冰山味除味剂
Only pair of shoes without holes
唯一一双没洞的鞋子
Jeans that have been washed exactly once
洗过一次的牛仔裤
女:
Eyeliner that had to be redone 7 time
必须画过7次才满意的眼线
Prescription deodorant on one can know about
无人知晓的定制版除味剂
3 hours straightening hair and fixing bangs you shouldn't have gotten
用3小时拉直的头发和调整好的刘海,刘海本来不该留的
Vanilla perfume so you smell like a cookie
香草味香水,这样就能闻起来像小饼干一样
New dress because your other 12 dresses have decided your boobs don't fit it
新裙子,因为其余12件裙子胸围都不合适
#4 Family
家庭
男:
How's school and work?
学习怎么样?工作怎么样?
女:
Are you pregnant yet?
怀孕了吗?
#5 Traveling
旅行
男:
Man: Hey dude! Wait, a girl on the street is checking me out…Better catch up in case she wants my number!
男人:嘿,兄弟!等等,街上有个姑娘在看我……赶紧赶上去,万一她想要我的电话号码呢!
女:
Woman: Hey, I'm walking home from the bar… Wait, this guy behind me is waving me down… Please stay on the phone!
女人:嘿,我正从酒吧走回家……等等,我后面的男人正挥手示意我停下……别挂电话!
(翻译:Dorothy)