英语驿站

餐厅点餐时如何说?

餐厅点餐时如何说?

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得地道又满足。

请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?

是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?

餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?

我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have French red wine.

是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?

我可以点餐了吗?
May I order, please?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.

我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishes?

你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: