餐后服务 ▼结账
您离开时请到柜台结账。 Please pay the cashier as you go out.
一起算还是分开算? Together or separately?
A: Bill, please. 请结账。
B: Together or separately? 一起算还是分开算?
要分开算吗? Will these be on a separate bill?
请稍等。我算一下。 Just a moment. I’ll calculate that for you.
A: Waiter, the check, please. 服务员,请把账单拿来。
B: Just a moment. I’ll calculate that for you.
请稍等。我算一下。
您的账单总共是157元。 Your bill comes to 157 yuan.
A: I’d like to settle my bill. 我要买单。
B: Your bill comes to 157 yuan. 您的账单总共是157元。
有10%的服务费。 There is a 10% service charge.
=Your bill includes a 10% service charge.
对不起,我们不接受信用卡。 Sorry, we don’t accept credit card.
这是找您的钱。 Here is your change.
欢迎您再来。 Welcome back.