▼ 住房
听说您有空房间。 I’ve been told you might have a vacant room.
A: I’ve been told you might have a vacant room.
听说您有空房间。
B: Yes, I have a spare room. 是的,我有一间空房。
现在就能看看房子吗? Would it be Ok to look at the room now?
A: Would it be Ok to look at the room now?
现在就能看看房子吗?
B: Would you come here in 20 minutes? We’re right in the middle of dinner.
你20分钟后过来好吗?我们正好在吃晚饭呢。
我什么时候可以搬进来? When can I move in?
A: When can I move in? 我什么时候可以搬进来?
B: Next Wednesday, if you like. 下周三就可以。
这个房子不错。 This apartment looks nice.
A: This apartment looks nice. 这个房子不错。
B: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That’s convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected. 是的。有两间卧室,这比较方便。还有,客厅比我原想的要大。
房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗? Are the utilities included in the rent?
A: Are the utilities included in the rent?
房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗?
B: Only gas is included. You should pay for the electricity and water. 只包括煤气。你需要支付水电费。
这个客厅真大呀! How large the living room is!
A: How large the living room is!
这个客厅真大呀!
B: Yes, about forty square meters.
是的,大约有40平方米。
这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。 The bathtub is large enough for two people.
A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.
这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。
B: Great. We can give our two children the bath together. 太好了,我们可以给两个孩子同时洗澡了。
打开窗户,给房间通通风。 Open the window and air out the room.
A: Mum, what must I do now?
妈妈,我现在应该做些什么事情?
B: Open the window and air out the room.
打开窗户,给房间通通风。
这套房子挺让人喜欢的。 It’s a pleasant apartment.
A: It’s a pleasant apartment. 这套房子挺让人喜欢的。
B: As you see, the apartment is newly fitted up, and all other furniture has been prepared. 正如你所看到的,这房子已经装修过了,而且其他家具都齐备。
房租多少钱? How much is the rent?
A: This apartment is better. How much is the rent?
这个房子更好,房租多少钱?
B: 2500 yuan a month. 一个月2500元。