Please give me this one.
( 请 给 我 来 这 个。)
We want two number eights, please.
( 我 们 要 两 份 第 八 套 餐。)
在 点 菜 之 前,一 般 先 要 份 菜 单 :
May I have a menu, please?
( 我 可 以 看 菜 单 吗 ? )
如 果 不 急 於 点 菜,可 以 在 服 务 生 问 到 :
Can I take your order now?
( 你 现 在 叫 点 什 麽 吗 ? )
回 答 :
Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?
( 不,我 可 以 再 多 等 会 吗 ?。)
需 要 叫 菜 时,可 以 说 :
Please take my order.
( 请 接 受 点 菜。)
如 果 对 当 地 的 菜 肴 不 熟 悉,可 以 问 :
What is the specialty of the restaurant?
( 这 家 店 的 招 牌 餐 是 什 麽 ? )
Do you have any special meals today?
( 今 天 有 什 麽 特 餐 吗 ? )
What would you recommend? I prefer something light.
( 我 想 来 点 清 淡 些 的,你 能 推 荐 什 麽 吗 ? )
也 可 以 让 同 来 的 人 替 你 作 主,或 是 点 重 复 的 饭 菜 :
I'll leave it to you.
( 我 让 你 来 点。)
I'll have the same as that one.
( 我 要 一 份 和 那 个 一 样 的。)