Second Honeymoon
ACT I
What's this for? 为什麽要送我花
Just because. How's the baby? 没有原因。孩子好吗
Fast asleep. 正熟睡著呢。
I'm sorry I missed him. I had to work late. 很抱歉我错过了他醒醒著的时候。我必须工作到很晚
What are the flowers for, Richard? 究竟为什麽送花 Riichard
Five years of happiness. Happy anniversary. 为了五年的幸福。祝祝 结婚 年快
But our anniversary isn't until Saturday. 但是要到星期六才是是我们结婚 年呀
I couldn't wait. 我迫不及待啦。
Besides, we are not going to be here Saturday. 另外 我们星期六将将不在这 了
We're not? 不在这
Uh-uh. 嗯。
Where are we going to be? 我们会在哪儿
If you had your choice of all the places in the world. 假如 可以选择世界界上的任何地方
where would you choose to spend our anniversary? 会选哪 去度我们们的结婚 年纪念
The Watermill Inn. Watermill Inn。
I loved that place when we went on our honeymoon. 当初我们度蜜月时我我便很喜欢那个地方
Perfect! You picked the right place. 棒透了 你选对了地地方
I don't understand. 我不懂你在讲什麽。
You and I, Mrs. Stewart, Stewart太太 和挝摇
are going to spend a second honeymoon at the Watermill Inn. 将到Watermill Inn热 度第二次蜜月。
Oh, Richard! That's wonderful, but-- 噢 Richard 那真适 太好了 可是……
No buts. 不要说可是。
What about the baby? 那小宝宝怎麽办
Aren't we taking the baby on our honeymoon? 我们岂不是要带小宝宝宝一起去度蜜
Absolutely not. 绝对不必。
The world's greatest grandmother, Mrs. Ellen Stewart, 世界上最伟大的祖母母 Ellen Stewart太
has agreed to take care of him for the weekend. 同意在 末照顾他。
Richard, isn't that too much to ask of your mother? Richard 那是不是烫 麻烦你母亲啦
Too much? She loves taking care of Max. 太麻烦 她喜欢照顾顾Max
But ... I'll miss him. 但是……我会想他的的
Well, we'll phone every hour, 好了 我们每个小时时都打电
and you can listen to him over the phone. 而且 可以在电话中中听到他的声音
Come on, Mar. 得了 Mar。
It's time you and I had a romantic weekend alone together. 是我们俩单独在一起起过一个浪漫 末的时候了
We've earned it. What do you say? 我们有这样做的权利利。 说
It does sound tempting. 听起来很诱人。
It does sound tempting. 听起来很诱人。
You're right. We've earned it. 你说得对 我们有这这样做的权利
Great! I'll make a reservation right now. 太好了 我现在就订订房间
Remember that wonderful little balcony 还记得那个美妙小阳
where we had our meals ... 我们用餐的地方……
with a view of the Hudson River? 可以看到Hudson河
How could I forget? 我怎麽会忘呢
Hello. Is Mrs. Montefiore there? 喂 Montefiore太太太在
Ah. She's out. 啊。她出去了。
Yes. This is Richard Stewart. 是的。我是Richard Stewart。
My wife and I spent our honeymoon at the inn. 我太太和我在你们旅旅馆度的蜜月
No, we didn't leave anything in the room. 不是 我们没有弄丢丢任何东西在房间
It's five years ago. 那是五年前了。
We'd like to make a reservation for this weekend. 我们想预订一个这个个 末的房间
Yes, a double room, please. What? 对 双人房间 麻烦烦你。什
Are you sure? But ... OK. 你确定吗 但……算算
Nothing available. 没有空房间了。
Wait! Don't hang up! 等等 别 断电话
Can you recommend someplace nice--someplace nearby? 你能给我们介绍一个个好地方吗 一个附近的地
Uh--hold it. Old Country Inn? 嗯 等一等。Old Coountry Inn
Right. And the phone number? 好的。电话是多少
555-2420. Thank you. 555 2420。谢谢你
He says there's another inn 他说还有另一家旅馆
He says there's another inn 他说还有另一家旅馆
just half a mile down the road from the Watermill. 从Watermill往下走种 要半英哩。
It won't be the same, but what do you say? 那就不一样了 但 说呢
Well ... 那……
My mom is available to baby-sit this weekend. 我妈妈在这个 末以照顾小宝宝
Well, OK. See if they have a room. 那 好吧 看看他们们是否还有房间
Right! 好的
Hello. Is this the Old Country Inn? 喂 是Old Country Inn吗
Yes. This is Richard Stewart. 是的。我是Richard Stewart。
The desk clerk at the Watemill suggested your inn. Watemill Inn柜 职职员推 你们旅馆
Would you happen to have a room for two availbale 你们可有一个双人房房
this weekend? 这个 末
Something really nice. 要很好的。
My wife and I are celebrating our fifth anniversary. 我太太和我要庆祝一一下我们的结婚五 年
Yes. I'll hold. He's checking. You do? 好 我会等。他正在在查。真的有
Great! What is the daily rate? 太棒了 房间一天多多少
That's fine. Thank you. 很好。谢谢你。
Yes, we'll be arriving by car about ten o'clock Friday night. 是的 我们将於星期期五晚上十点钟左右开车抵达
Stewart. S-t-e-w-a-r-t. Thank you. Stewart S t e w a r t。谢谢你。
Done! You and I, Mrs. Stewart. 办到了 Stewart太烫 和我
are going to have a wonderful, romantic weekend! 将度过一个美妙 浪浪漫的
Richard, that's the baby. Richard 是小宝宝靠 了。