爱思英语编者按:也许你对某人有好感,但是你对自己的语言技巧没有足够的自信。其实,冥冥之中,你早已经是别人倾慕的对象,如果他们对你说过如下搭讪的句子,那么,大胆去回应和试探一下吧。没准让自己成就一段执子之手与子偕老的美好爱情呢!
Once you know them better
一旦你更加了解他们了
Now that you’ve gotten to know each other a little better, it’s time to really let them know how you feel.
现在你已经更加了解他们了,是时候开始真正的让他们知道你是什么感觉了。
1. “I don’t know why, but I feel like I’ve known you my whole life.”
1.“不知道为什么,但是我觉得在遇到你之前我就认识你了。”
This line will let the other person know that you feel like you have a special connection to them and make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
这句话会让其他人知道,你觉得你同他们之间有着特殊的联系,这也会让他们感觉很温馨很舒适。
2. “I had a dream about you last night…”
2.“我昨晚做了一个关于你的梦...”
If you tell them that you had a dream about them then you are basically telling them that you have been thinking about them a lot. It will also make the other person extremely interested as they will start to wonder how they appeared in your dream. Dreams are very powerful and mysterious, so you want them to know that they are a part of your dreaming experience. The expression ‘Man/Woman of my dreams’ isn’t around for no reason! You can make up pretty much anything after this; eg “I had a dream about you last night… we were alone on a beach drinking wine and looking up at the stars…”
如果你告诉他们你梦到他们了,那么你基本上是在告诉他们你经常会想到他们。这也会让其他人极度感兴趣,因为他们会开始想像他们是怎么出现在你的梦中的。梦是很强大很奇特的,所以你应该让他们知道他们是你梦中的一部分。这个表达‘我的梦中情人’不是没有理由的!你可以编造很多事情,例如“我昨晚梦见你了...我们单独在沙滩上喝酒看星星...”
3. “Would you like to go out sometime?”
3.“什么时候一起出去约会吧?”
So you’ve gotten this far. You’ve introduced yourself and gotten to know them a bit and let them know very subtly that you have a crush on them. Now comes the real test, do they like you also? Do they want to go out on a date with you? There’s only one way to find out and that is to ask. If you are not successful and they turn you down, oh well, there are plenty more fish in the sea. If they say yes then congratulations, you can stop playing games with them and start being yourself.
所以你已经到这一步了。你已经介绍你自己,也有些了解他们了,让他们微妙的感觉到你喜欢他们。现在真正的考验来了,他们也喜欢你吗?他们愿意跟你约会吗?只有一种方式知道答案,那就是去问。如果你没有成功,他们拒绝你了,嗯好的,天涯何处无芳草。如果他们答应了,那么,恭喜你,你可以不用再和他们玩这些搭讪的花招,而是展示真实的自己就好。
Some additional chat up lines
一些额外的搭讪语
Whereas the list above is more about phrases that will help you get to know somebody, this list is more about chat up lines which you would be more likely to use on a night out at a bar or club.
鉴于上面的例子大多都是帮助你了解某人的句子,那么下面的例子大多都是搭讪语,你更加可能在酒吧或俱乐部的夜晚使用。
WARNING: Use with caution. More often than not these are just cheesy and will send people running in the other direction, but you never know, they might see the humor in it. 警告:请小心使用。通常这些都是俗气的,会让人们理解成其它意思,但是你永远也不知道,他们也许会发现其中的幽默。
Sorry can I use your phone? I need to call heaven and tell them an angel is missing.
抱歉,我可以用下你的电话吗?我要给上帝打个电话,告诉他们有个天使弄丢了。
Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
你是照相机吗?为什么每次看到你,我就笑了。
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
你相信一见钟情吗,或者我该再次从你身旁走过一次(意指:再次证明自己爱上你了)?
Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
你从天堂降落人间时,有受伤吗?
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
我能借个吻吗?我发誓我会还的。
I’m new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
我刚来到这个镇。你能告诉我去你家的路吗?