英语驿站

网红的朋友圈 不是你想模仿就能模仿的……

网红的朋友圈 不是你想模仿就能模仿的……

Comedian Celeste Barber recreates celebrity Instagrams and they’re all spot on.

喜剧演员斯兰斯特巴贝尔“恰如其分”的重现了Instagram上名人的动作照片。

Sure, WE looked at Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik’s Vogue cover shoot and thought: ‘yep, that’s EXACTLY what my weekends look like. So wanton.’

当然,我们看过了吉吉·哈迪德和泽恩·马利克在Vogue封面的照片后在想:是的,这就是我周末想要的样子。如此悠闲。

We’re always smooching while riding motorbikes, and performing casual acrobatics during our morning sex sesh.

我们在开摩车的时候也会接吻,“晨练”的时候也会表现的很随意。

But not all of us live this life. It’s sad, but it’s true. And for those of us who don’t greet the day with shirtless kissing on the balcony, Celeste Barber is here to represent.

但并不是我们所有人都过着这样的生活。可悲啊,但是又如此真实。对于我们这些早起无法在阳台上赤膊上阵的人,巴贝尔却代表我们去实现了。

前方高能爆笑预警!!!网红的朋友圈……嘛,不是你想模仿就能模仿得了的……

Because this is what we all look like when we’re getting dressed in the morning.

这就是我们一早的穿着。

We’re the ones on the right.

我们就是右边的那一个。

Always.

永远(坚持)。

This is most definitely how we sit while we’re painting our nails.

这个确实是我们涂指甲油时候的坐姿。

And we understand that chairs are so much more than just places to sit.

我们明白椅子不仅仅是可以坐的地方。

Same idea goes for beds.

床也不仅仅是睡觉的地方。

Celeste understands the power of a pose.

斯兰斯特深谙姿势的重要性。

As we all should.

我们也都应该明白。

She understands that sometimes jumpers are hard.

她知道有时候穿套衫也很不容易。

Mornings are tough.

早晨最难熬了。

In short: This is all of us doing our makeup.

简言之,这就是我们化妆的方式。

This is us having a bath.

我们洗澡的时候。

This is us working out.

这是我们健身的样子。

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: