英语驿站

谷歌搜索最火的20个问题:一个比一个丧病

谷歌搜索最火的20个问题:一个比一个丧病

谷歌搜索TOP20的问题,一个比一个无语,一个比一个丧病……

1. Am I Pregnant? Monthly Searches: 90,500

1. 月搜索量为9万500次的问题是:我怀孕了?

It looks like Google has replaced a pregnancy test for more than 90,000 women each month!

每个月有超过9万名女性谷歌这个问题,就好像谷歌已取代了验孕。

2. How Do I Get Home? Monthly Searches: 49,500

2. 月搜索量达4万9500次的问题是:我咋回家?

Perhaps unsurprisingly, ask Google this question and you'll be met with a box which asks 'Where's Home?'

也许不出意外,谷歌这个问题的你会看到一个窗口弹出,问你“家在哪?”

3. Are Aliens Real? Monthly Searches: 49,500

3. 月搜索量为4万9500次的问题是:外星人是真实存在的么?

With NASA having claimed we'll find alien life by 2025, it seems that almost 50,000 people each month are eager to find out the truth!

有美国国家航空航天局声称到2025年我们会找到外星人,这么看来,每月将近有5万人在迫不及待地找出真相。

4. Does Farting Burn Calories? Monthly Searches: 49,500

4. 月搜索量达4万9500次的问题是:放屁能燃烧卡路里么?

Wouldn’t it be great if you could burn calories from passing wind? Unfortunately, the claim that it burns 67 calories are false.

如果放屁能燃烧卡路里那不是太好了么?可惜的是…放屁相当于燃烧67卡的传言不实。

5. When Will I Die? Monthly Searches: 49,500

5. 月搜索量达4万9500次的问题:我什么时候会死?

Who knew Google was now able to foretell the future?

谁又知道如今的谷歌可以预言未来了?!

6. Why Do Men Have Nipples? Monthly Searches: 22,200

6. 月搜索量为2万2200次的问题:为什么男人们有乳头?

We all know they have them but it seems a fairly large number of people each month waste a little bit of time trying to find out why men have nipples!

是人都知道男人有乳头,然而似乎每个月都有好大一部分人会花些时间试图找到这个问题的答案!

7. Do Penguins Have Knees? Monthly Searches: 18,100

7. 月搜索量达1万8100次的问题:企鹅有膝盖么?

Does it really matter whether or not penguins have knee?

企鹅是否有膝盖真的那么重要么?

8. Why Are We Here? Monthly Searches: 8,100

8.月搜索量为8100次的问题是:我们为什么活着?

Getting a little philosophical now, aren’t we?

现在问题变得有点哲学了,不是吗?

9. Is The Tooth Fairy Real? Monthly Searches: 8,100

9. 月搜索量为8100次的问题是:牙仙是真真切切存在的么?

This is a little bit like asking if Santa is real… of course the tooth fairy is real! You’ve always had a coin left under your pillow in return for a tooth haven’t you?

这就好比问圣诞老人是真的么…当然真的有牙仙了!你总会在换牙齿的时候在枕头下面发现一颗牙不是吗?

10. Do Pigs Sweat? Monthly Searches: 8,100

10. 月搜索量为8100次的问题是:猪会流汗么?

Why, oh why, would anyone care or even want to know whether or not pigs sweat?

天啊!为什么!为什么会有人问或是想知道到底猪会不会流汗???

11. Does My Bum Look 40? Monthly Searches: 8,100

11. 月搜索量为8100次的问题是:我的腚看着有40么?

‘Of course it doesn’t!’ is the answer over 8,000 women each month want Google to tell them when asking whether their bum looks.

40.每个月都有超过8000名女性会谷歌这个问题,答案是“当然没有40了!”

 

12. Is The World Flat? Monthly Searches: 5,400

12. 月搜索量达5400次的问题是:世界是平的么?

Did these people not study geography at school?

这些人就没有在学校好好学地理么?

13. Am I A Psycho? Monthly Searches: 5,400

13. 月搜索量为5400次的问题是:我是神经病么?

Good old ‘Dr Google’ strikes again… this time, in the guise of a psychiatrist.

亲爱又尊敬的“谷歌医生”再次发难了…这次他假扮成一名精神科医生。

14. Why Won’t My Car Start? Monthly Searches: 4,400

14. 月搜索量达4400次的问题是:为什么我的汽车不能发动了?

And now Google’s disguised itself as mechanic…

好了,这次谷歌又伪装成了一名技工…

15. Do Men Have Periods? Monthly Searches: 3,600

15. 月搜索量为3600次的问题是:男人们会来姨妈么?

So it seems that the same people who paid no attention in geography at school also failed biology?

似乎在学校不怎么好好学地理的那些人和这次生物不及格的人是同一批呀!

16. Do Worms Have Eyes? Monthly Searches: 2,900

16. 月搜索量达2900次的问题是:蚯蚓有眼睛么?

Does it really matter if worms have eyes?

蚯蚓有没有眼睛真的重要么?

17. Can A Men Get Pregnant? Monthly Searches: 2,900

17. 月搜索量达2900次的问题是:男人能怀孕么?

What on earth are they teaching (or not teaching as the case may be) kids in school these days?

到底现在的孩子上学学了些什么?(又或是像这个问题体现的那样,他们的学校有哪些是没教过的?

18. What Happens If You Drink Blood? Monthly Searches: 880

18. 月搜索量为880次的问题是:饮血的后果会是什么?

We can only assume that Twilight is to blame for almost a thousand winnable vampires each month wondering about the safety of drinking blood!

对于这每月将近100名想变成吸血鬼却担心饮血是否安全的人儿,我们也只能想到始作俑者是《暮光之城》了。

19. Can I Marry My Cousin? Monthly Searches: 880

19. 月搜索量有880次的问题是:我能娶/嫁我的表姐(妹)/兄(弟)么?

Really?! That’s 10,560 people each year considering popping the question to their cousin!

真的么?!这个问题每年都有10560人纠结!

20. Why Does My Boss Hate Me? Monthly Searches: 170

20. 月搜索量达770次的问题是:为什么我的老板不喜欢我?

Why don’t you ask him yourself?

为什么你自己不去问他呢?

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系爱思英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: