英语驿站

时间比金钱更重要英语怎么说 尽早学习金融基础知识英文怎么表达

时间比金钱更重要英语怎么说 尽早学习金融基础知识英文怎么表达

We‘re all about trying to help make life a little smoother for you.

大家都想让自己的生活更顺利一些。

So, we‘ll share some wisdom others have said they wish they‘d known sooner.

因此,在这里,我们想分享一些生活的智慧,希望你能早点知道。

Things like, you are more than the sum of your certificates.

如,不要让你考的证书代表你这个人。

Accomplishments like good grades or awards are certainly signs of success and progress.

好成绩或奖项这样的成就肯定能够代表成功和进步。

But they don‘t determine your value as a person.

但它们并不能决定你作为一个人的价值。

Intelligence is varied, multi-form, and requires so much more than a piece of paper.

智力的表现是多种多样的,不是一张纸就能说明的。

Integrity, the choices you make, and the impact you leave on others have the most lasting value.

正直的形象,你所做的选择,以及你给他人留下的影响,都具有持久性的价值。

Number two, learn financial basics early on.

第二,尽早学习金融基础知识。

We‘re not saying you should be an accountant.

这一点并不是在说你应该去当一名会计。

But money is still necessary for the fundamentals.

但对于基本的生活需求而言,管钱仍然是很重要的。

So, unless you‘re planning to go off grid and live off the land, learn how to balance your books on a simple level.

因此,除非你打算不用电,靠山吃山,否则你就需要学习一些简单的金融理财知识。

This means knowing how to at least file basic taxes, and getting into the habit of creating and keeping a budget of sorts.

也就是说,你至少需要知道如何申报基本税收,并养成保持某种生活预算的习惯。

This can save you so much anxiety and possible financial loss in the future.

这可以为你省下很多焦虑和未来可能的经济损失。

Number three, time is precious currency, value it.

第三,时间是宝贵的货币,请珍惜它。

In fact, time is even more valuable than money.

事实上,时间比金钱更宝贵。

Because you can‘t earn it back.

因为你赚不回来时间。

Even now, we‘re sure you can remember having thought at least once.

即使是现在,我很肯定,你一定在某个时刻说过这样的话。

I wish I had more time to...

我希望我有更多的时间去……

Your time is extra special.

你的时间是非常特别的。

Because it‘s yours and you have to spend it.

因为它是你的,由你来主宰。

No one else can spend it except you.

除了你,没人能花掉你的时间。

You can‘t give it to an investment person to make it grow and no bank in the world will make it grow interest.

你不能把它交给投资人来让它增长,世界上没有任何一家银行会让时间带来利息。

Although there are some things that require good timing.

尽管有些事情确实需要很好的时机。

Don‘t wait for the right time for too many things.

不要白白把时间浪费在等待上。

Because often, there isn‘t an ideal time, just the best choice possible based on prudence and wisdom.

因为通常情况下,并没有一个理想的时间去做某件事,大部分都是基于你谨慎和智慧的抉择。

Don‘t throw your time away on people who dismiss you.

不要把你的时间浪费在那些贬低你的人身上。

When something is irreplaceable, you wanna spend it on those who understand and appreciate its value.

这些不可替代的东西,你需要将其花在那些能理解和欣赏它的价值的人身上。

Number four, boundaries.

第四,边界感。

Have them, keep them.

拥有一个属于自己的边界。

Your boundaries help maintain your self-respect and your self-identity.

你的这种界限感有助于你维护你的自尊和自我认同。

They help you keep safe when learning new things and let others know how best to interact with you.

这可以帮助你安全地去接触与学习一种新事物,并让其他人知道如何最好地与你互动。

Without them, relationships become codependent.

这可以让你不要过于依赖他人。

And you find that you‘re not living your life but one dictated by others.

否则,你会发现你不是在过自己的生活,而是一直在被他人支配着。

Number five, color outside the lines.

第五,不要被条条框框所束缚。

Remember those coloring books and the joy of getting to use the big box of coloring pencils?

还记得小时候的涂色书吗?还记得刚开始使用那大盒的涂色铅笔的时候吗?

Then remember learning that coloring inside the lines was deemed correct?

还记得,我们当时认为,线条内部的颜色才是适合的吗?

Sure, that was the way it was when we were little and didn‘t know much about life.

当然,这就是我们小时候对生活所知不多的时候的样子。

So, we needed a guideline to start us off.

因此,我们需要一个指导方针来开始我们的人生。

As we grow older, though, many of us end up forming our own lines into which we box ourselves.

然而,随着我们年龄的增长,我们中的许多人最终打造了一个线条框,并将自己装入其中。

We convince ourselves to stay in these lines.

我们说服自己留在这里面。

Because outside isn‘t safe or isn‘t right.

因为外面不安全或不合适。

Even if we‘re unhappy, we choose to stay comfortable in the familiarity of our misery.

即使我们不快乐,我们也会选择在熟悉的痛苦中保持舒适。

Because we fear the unknown, the new, or going outside the lines.

因为我们害怕未知的事物,害怕新事物,害怕走出这条边界。

To not color outside the lines leads to missed opportunities, staying in bad relationships forever wondering what if and the regret that follows.

不在线外涂抹色彩会永远失去发现新事物的机会,永远处于糟糕的关系中,担心会发生什么,以及随之而来的遗憾。

Well, that doesn‘t sound good.

好吧,这听起来不太好。

You can do it.

你可以的。

Definitely do some risk assessment though.

不过,一定要做一些风险评估。

And then, take the leap.

然后,迈出这一步。

Number six, learn to read subtext.

第六,学会读懂潜台词。

It‘s not what you say, it‘s how you say it.

重要的不是你说什么,而是你怎么说。

You get me?

你听懂了吗?

Fine does not usually mean fine.

“好”通常并不意味着“好”。

Subtext is that nonverbal message that‘s sent when we communicate.

潜台词是我们在交流时表达出的非语言信息。

Vocal inflections, omissions, a dropped gaze, or even a change in breathing rate can completely change the message that‘s being literally spoken.

声音的变化、失音、眼神下移,甚至呼吸频率的改变,都会完全改变当时说出的字面意思。

If you ever wondered how some people can speak so easily with others,

如果你想知道为什么有些人能如此娴熟地掌握与人交谈的艺术,

it‘s because they‘ve learned how to listen and observe others with both empathy and understanding.

这是因为他们知道如何用同情和理解去倾听和观察他人。

They‘re avid subtext readers.

他们非常擅长捕捉话语中的潜台词。

This allows you to respond to what a person actually means.

这可以让你真正知晓一个人实际想表达些什么。

Number seven, Rome was not built in a day. That‘s right.

第七,罗马不是一天建成的,没错。

Despite all the myriad posts, articles, and podcasts bleeding about this life hack and that magic method to get rich, it‘s not true.

尽管网络上充斥着无数个关于生活和致富的帖子、文章和播客,但这不是真的。

There is no fabulous fantastical method to fast track to glory, the effort, the failures, and the heartbreak can‘t be skipped.

没有什么奇妙的方法可以让你快速通向荣耀,努力、失败和心碎都是无法跳过的。

Even playing things safe, staying within those lines and never venturing beyond, can you claim to experience the truthfulness of life that way?

即使稳扎稳打,保持在这些界限之内,永远不冒险,那你还能确定以这种方式体验生活的真实性吗?

If you have a dream or goal, go for it.

如果你有梦想或目标,就去追求它。

Do it smartly, of course.

当然,要聪明地做。

Don‘t dump all your life savings into a thing you haven‘t planned out.

不要把你所有的积蓄都投入到你没有计划过的事情上。

But still, go for it.

但不管怎样,还是要努力去做。

Just know to expect failures, possibly derision, and at least some rejection.

但是需要知道,很可能会有失败,可能会遭到嘲笑,至少会遭到一些拒绝。

To figure out what‘s right, we have to know what‘s wrong as well.

为了找出什么是对的,我们也必须知道什么是错的。

Nothing truly great and meaningful ever came easy.

真正伟大和有意义的事情从来都不是轻而易举可以获得的。

Because it‘s what you put into it that made it that meaningful in the first place.

因为正是你投入的东西让它在一开始就变得如此有意义。

And number eight, go outside.

第八,到外面去。

Yeah, we know, mom was right.

是的,我们知道,妈妈说的这句话是对的。

It‘s a nice day out. Why don‘t you go play outside? It‘s true.

今天外面的天气很好。你为什么不去外面玩一会儿呢?真的。

And even more so now in the age of being able to do everything online.

在这个互联网逐渐变得万能的时代,情况更是如此。

That going out is good for you.

出去玩对你是有好处的。

Touching nature actually is healthy, and has been shown to be rejuvenating,

触摸大自然就是接触健康的生活,而且也可以让你恢复活力,

even if it‘s sitting in a park on cultivated grass under the shade of a tree.

即使只是坐在公园的树荫下,坐在人工打理的草地上。

So go on outside. Mother nature misses you.

所以到外面去吧,大自然母亲正在想念你。

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: