英语驿站

冲呀英文怎么读 打雪仗用英语怎么表达

冲呀英文怎么读 打雪仗用英语怎么表达

打雪仗-美国朋友语音示范.mp32:42

来自你和宝宝说英语

◆ 一家三口打雪仗,太欢乐了!

◆ ”冲啊“,英文怎么说?

◆ 铲雪、踩雪、倒雪,都用哪个动词?

Snowball Fight

打雪仗

Child: Mom, I need your help!

宝宝:妈妈,我需要你的帮助!

Mom: With what?

妈妈:怎么了?

Child: Dad built a snow fortin the backyard.

宝宝:爸爸在后院建了一个雪堡垒。


He‘s hiding behind it,

他躲在后面,

and he hit me with snowballswhen I went out to build a snowman.

我出来堆雪人的时候他用雪球打我。


Mom: Well that wasn‘t very nice of him.

妈妈:他这样做可不太好。

Child: No, it wasn‘t.

宝宝:对,不太好。

But I want to get back athim.

但是我想打回去。

Mom: Give me a minute to put on my coatand boots,

妈妈:等我一分钟,我穿上大衣和靴子,

and then I‘ll help you.

然后我就来帮你。


While I do that, look in the closet for the cleaning buckets.

我干这些事的时候,你在柜子里找找干净的桶。


We‘ll need two of them.

咱们需要两个。

Child: Why?

宝宝:为什么呀?

Mom: I‘ll showyou once we get outside.

妈妈:一会到外面,我给你演示一下。

Child: Okay, Mom, I got them.

宝宝:好的,妈妈,我找到了。

Mom: Good, now let‘s go in the front yard and get to work.

妈妈:好的,现在咱们到前院去开工啦。

Quickly scoopsome snow into snowballs.

快速铲点雪弄成雪球。

They don‘t have to be perfectly roundtoday.

今天不需要把它们做得太圆。


We just need something compactand cold to throw atyour dad.

我们只需要把又紧实、又冰凉的东西,向你爸爸扔过去。

Child: Okay, that‘s easy.

宝宝:好的,这个简单。

What are the buckets for?

那桶是用来做什么的呢?

Mom: To carry our snowball ammo.

妈妈:用来运送我们的雪球弹药。

Start fillingyour bucket with all the snowballs you made.

开始用桶装你做的雪球吧。


Have you filled your bucket yet?

你的桶已经装满了吗?

Child: I‘m getting close.

宝宝:快了。

There, all done.

好啦,完成啦。

How should we go afterDad?

我们怎么追击爸爸?

His fort is all the way in the back of the yard.

他的堡垒在院子后面呢。

His fort is so tall,

他的堡垒那么高,

and it even has wallson the sides.

而且四周还有城墙。


Mom: Here‘s the plan:

妈妈:我有个计划:

I‘ll sneak aroundthe back of the fence ,

我悄悄绕到栅栏后面去,

as quietly as I can

尽量不出声,

and then hithim with snowballs thrown over the fence.

然后把雪球扔过栅栏打他。

Child: I can wait a minute,

宝宝:我可以等1分钟,

then chargehis fort from the front while he‘s turned around.

他转身以后从前面冲向他的堡垒。

Mom: Once I run out ofsnowballs,

妈妈:一旦我把雪球用光了,

I‘ll scoop upsnow with my bucket

我会用桶把雪铲起来,

and dumpthe snow onDad‘s head.

然后把雪倒在爸爸的头上。


Child: While you do that,

宝宝:你干这个的时候,

I‘ll stomp onhis snowballs

我去踩他的雪球

and kick downhis fort!

然后踢倒他的堡垒!

Mom: Oh wow, you really want to take outthis fort.

妈妈:哇,你真想毁掉这个堡垒吗?

Child: I just want to build one that‘s bigger!

宝宝:我只是想建一个更大的!

WithDad‘s helpof course.

当然是在爸爸的帮助下。

Mom: Oh, okay.

妈妈:哦,好的。

Are you ready to start the attacknow?

你现在准备好开始攻击了吗?

Child: Yes!

宝宝:是的!

Mom: Let‘s putour hands together,

妈妈:咱们拉起手,

and on the count of three

数到三,

we‘ll say "go team" together.

咱们一起喊“冲啊”。

Ready?

准备好了吗?


Child: 1 … 2 … 3 …

宝宝:1……2……3……

Mom: Go team!

妈妈:冲啊!

Child: Go team!

宝宝:冲啊!

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: