好事者的英文:
Nosy Parker
adj. 爱管闲事的;大鼻子的
Do not got nosy, or you'll got into trouble !
别好管闲事,不然你会惹麻烦的!
Don't get nosy, or you will get into trouble!
别好管闲事,不然你会惹麻烦的!
He was having to whisper in order to avoid being overheard by their nosy neighbours.
他不得不小声说,免得被爱管闲事的邻居们听到。
In the middle of the night I was awakened by Judith poking me with her elbow and yelling at me to get up. My first impressions were of nosie and banging.
夜半时分,朱迪丝用肘推醒了我,并大声叫我起床。我的最初感觉就是喧哗声和撞击声。
Remember,no revolvers.The police are,I believe,proverbially inquisitive(Lord Dunsany.Both snoopy and nosy imply an unworthy motive.
记住,不要用左轮手枪。我认为,众所周知警察对此多管闲事(康西尼勋爵)。Snoopy和都用来指卑鄙的动机。
物理当量伦琴
John Parker, Sr. is the father of John Parker, Jr.
老约翰·派克是小约翰·派克的父亲。
Parker won last week's rally.
帕克赢得了上周汽车竞赛会的冠军。
Alan Parker's film 'The Commitments' has six nominations.
艾伦·帕克的电影《追梦者》获得了6项提名。
Debbie is a bit of a nosey Parker but she always knows the latest gossip.
戴比有点爱管闲事,但她总是知道最近的传闻。
The little business Parker had started soon peaked out.
帕克创办的那个小企业不久就衰落了。