奉告的英文:
inform
About myself there is little to tell.
关于我自己的情况,可以奉告的东西不多。
We have the pleasure to inform you that we have entered into partnership with Ms Yang.
我们已与杨女士合伙经营,特此奉告
We are pleased to inform you that our Business will be turned into a limited company on January 2nd.
本公司于2月2日将改为股份有限公司,特此奉告
We are pleased to inform you that we have just marketed our newly-developed….
我们新研制的……已推出上市,特此奉告
"In reply to your letter, we are pleased to inform you that we have shown the sample to our Buyer."
"贵函收悉,我们已将样品提交本公司的买方,特此奉告"
And I once more most earnestly assure your Eminence that your refusal is endangering the peace of the town
我再一次万分恳切地奉告主教大人:您的拒绝危害了城里的治安。
We hand you below the present rate of lighterage as per request make to our representative today.
今日想我方职员查询有关驳运费事宜,目前行情如下,特此奉告。
We have the honour to inform you that Mr. Jonathan this day retired from our firm.
乔纳森先生自本日起已离开本公司。特此奉告。
"In thanking you for your esteemed order of the 5th May, I inform you that it has this day been executed."
感谢您5月5日的定单,本月已经履约,特此奉告
"Then send Back the postcard and we'll gladly tell you--without a Bit of obligation, of course."
"届时,用明信片告知我们,本公司乐意奉告,当然不会增加任何麻烦"
v. 通知,告知;报告;告发,检举
Informed judgement.
有事实根据的判断。
This is an informal expression.
这是一种非正式表达法。
This is an informal word.
这是一种口语用语。
Server InformationSpecify the roaming access server information
服务器信息指定漫游访问服务器的信息
The informant is expected to provide the information about the deceased
希望义务报告人提供关于死者的情况。