相思的英文:
pine after
pine for
Who, pining away, on the moonlit rails would lean?
何处相思明月楼
Kent gave Rona "forget-me-not".
肯特送给罗娜相思草
That lovesickness often tortured me to death!
那种相思之苦,常痛彻心肺!
"Think of me sometimes while alps and oceans divide us, But they never will, unless you wish it"
"长相思,天涯海角;情不断,山水难断"
In my love-lorn condition, my appetite languished
在我这种苦害相思的日子里,我的食欲锐减。
n. 松树;松木,凤梨,菠萝
adj. 松树的,松木制的
v. 怀念,消瘦;衰弱,憔悴
I like pines a lot.
我喜欢凤梨。
Most pine snaps as it burns.
大多数松木燃烧时都发出噼啪声。
He began to peak and pine.
他日渐消瘦。
To veneer a pine desk with mahogany.
用桃花心木薄板镶在松木桌上。
Pine is brittle and breaks.
松树很脆,容易折断。
prep. 在…以后;在…后面;低于;模仿;尽管
conj. 在…之后
adv. 以后,之后;在后面,随后
adj. 以后的,后部的
After you, sir.
先生,您先。
Counsel after action is like rain after harvest
放马后炮
pattern oneself after
模仿样子
Look after yourself, bye!
自己当心点。 再见!
After the storm the sky cleared.
暴风雨过后,天空明朗了。