英语驿站

英语整蛊专家第五周:你蠢到没边如何表达?

英语整蛊专家第五周:你蠢到没边如何表达?

 Marry is so stupid, she stole free pudding.

玛丽太蠢了,偷免费的布丁。

He's never slept with his wife. He says it isn't honorable to sleep with a married woman.

他从不跟妻子一起睡。他说跟一个已婚女人睡是不光彩的事。

She couldn't tell which way an elevator was going if I gave her two guesses.

我让她猜两次,她还是猜不出电梯去哪个方向。

He has no equal in debate. Everyone else is better.

在辩论中他没有对手。所有其它人都比他厉害。

If i need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used.

如果我需要移植大脑,就选你的,因为我想要一个从没用过的脑。

When she want to take the 44 bus, she took the 22 twice instead.

她本要坐44路车的,但她坐了两次22路来代替。

He sent me a fax with a stamp on it.

他给我发的传真上竟然贴着邮票。

Mike is so stupid, he thinks the Internet is used to catch fish with.

迈克太蠢了,他认为因特网是用来捕鱼的。

He asked me, " what's the number for 911? "

她问我:“911我电话号码是多少?”

I would ask you how old you are, but i know you can't count that high.

我想问你多大了,但我知道你数不到那么大的数。

Can you take off your hat?I want to give an example of concrete.

-----------------------------------------

可以把你的帽子摘下来吗?我想借你来举一个混凝土的例子,用你的头举例子。

-----------------------------------------

仿照上面,发挥你的整蛊细胞吧,也来用夸张幽默的语言表达一下“蠢”吧

这里不怕你夸张,就怕你想不到:)

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: