Have you visited other places in China?
你去过中国的其他地方吗?
Yes, I’ve been to Shanghai and to Xi’an.
是的,我还去过上海和西安。
So you know Shanghai and Xi’an quite well?
这么说你也很了解上海和西安了?
No, not really. I only visited them once.
不,不太了解。我只到过那里一次。
They’re different to Beijing.
它们和北京不一样。
Yes, I agree. But I prefer Beijing. It’s my favourite place in China.
是的,我同意。但是我更喜欢北京。它是我最喜欢的中国城市。
如果你想谈论你去过的地方,你可以说:I’ve been to . . . / 我去过 . . . 例如:
I’ve been to Shanghai and Xi’an / 我去过上海和西安;
I’ve been to London / 我去过伦敦。
如果你只去过某地一次,你可以说once /一次:例如:
I visited Shanghai once / 我只去过上海一次。
记住怎样说你更喜欢两者中的一个。例如:
I prefer Beijing to Shanghai / 跟上海比起来我更喜欢北京:
I prefer London to Manchester / 跟曼彻斯特比起来我更喜欢伦敦。