英语驿站

酒店常用英语---Ring the Bell 打铃服务

酒店常用英语---Ring the Bell 打铃服务

-Did you ring,madam?-是你按铃吗,太太?

-Yes.Kindly turn off the air-conditioner in this room.I've tried to do so,but I can't.
-是的,麻烦你把这屋的空调器关掉。我自己已经试过了,可我关不动。

-Yes,madam.There's something wrong with the switch;perhaps it needs repairing
.-好的,太太。这个开关有点毛病,大概需要修理一下了。

-What can I do for you,sir?-先生,你有什么事要我办吗?

-The light has fused.Please change the bulb for me.-电灯泡坏了,请换一个。

-The light of this room is dim,please get me a brighter one.-房间里灯光太暗,可否调一只亮灯泡?

-There is no water in the bottle.-热水瓶没水了。

-The tea cup is dirty.Please get some glasses for me.-茶杯脏了,请拿几只玻璃杯来。

-Please bring me some ice blocks.-请拿些冰块来。

-I've got some coffee.Please get me some cube sugar.-我自己有咖啡,请拿几块方糖来。

-I should like you to bring me some hot watcr.-我想请你给我送些热水来。

-Please buy tow packets of Zhonghua cigarettes(filter tipped)and a box of match for me.
-我要两包带过滤嘴的"中华"香烟和一盒火柴。

-Please get me some envelopes and writing-paper.-请拿些信封信纸来。

-I want a bottle of red ink.-我要一瓶红墨水。

-The floor of the bathroom is too wet.Please clean (mop)it.-浴室地板太湿了,请清扫一下。

-I want to turn on that light.Where is the switch?-我想开亮那盏灯,请问开关在哪里?

-There it is,beside the wardrobe.-在那儿,衣柜旁边。

-I can't sleep well because the tap is dripping.-龙头漏水,吵得我睡不好觉。

-There is no water in the water closet.Would you please have it repaired?
-马桶无水,请修理一下。

-The telephone is out of order.-电话机坏了。

-There is something wrong with the TV set.-电视机出了故障。

-The wash-basin is clogged.-洗脸池堵塞了。

-The lamp plug is broken.Can you get it fixed?-电灯插头坏了,你会修理吗?

-Well,I'll send for some-one to repair it.-好,我马上派人来检修。

-Would you please polish my leather shoes?-请把这双皮鞋擦擦。

-Put your shoes in front of the door,please.We'll brush them for you.
-请你晚上把它放在门口,我们会替你擦的。

-Please bring me one portion of toast with fried eggs and a glass of milk.
-请送一份烤面包、煎蛋和一杯牛奶。

-Please send up two coffee and four sandwiches.By the way,you might have my things sent up here.
-请送两杯咖啡和四份三明治来。顺便说一声,请把我的东西搬到这儿来。

-It's my wife's birthday today.I would like to order a cake,two bottles of champagne and some condles.
-今天是我夫人的生日,我想订一只蛋糕、两瓶香槟,还要一些腊烛。

-The different sizes of the cake are 7 inches,9 inches and 11 inches.Which size do you prefer?
-蛋糕有七寸、九寸、十一寸的,你要订多大?

-I want the 9-inch one.-我要九寸的。

-When shall I send it to your room?-什么时候送到房间里?

-Three guests are coming here at five this afternoon.Please get some more chairs.
-下午五时有三位朋友来作客,请多准备几把椅子。

-All right.-好。

-The room is too hot.Is there any air-conditioning in this hotel?
-房里太热,饭店有空调设备吗?

-Yes.It was set up last year.-有,是去年安装的。

-Why isn't cool air turned on in such a hot day? I can't stand the heat.
-那在这样热的天气里为什么不开放冷气呢?我热得受不了。

-I'm very sorry not to have taken care of you well.I will turn on the air-conditioning for you at once.
-对不起,我们对您照顾得不好。我马上替您把空调机打开。

-The room is very hot,and besides tthere are some mosquitos.Can you do anything to it?
-房间里很热,还有蚊子,请想想办法。

-I'll light a mosquito incense for you.-我给你点一盘蚊香。

-I'll spray insecticide and refreshing oil.-我来喷点药水和清凉剂。

-There are some cock-roaches in the room.Please wipe them out.
-房间里有蟑螂,请把它除掉。

-I'm sorry.Our management is not so good.I'll wips them for you right away.
-对不起,我们管理得不好,我马上替你把蟑螂除掉。

-How does this shower work?-淋浴装置好用吗?

-Where's the plug for a shaver?-刮脸刀用的电源插头在哪里?

-What's the voltage?-电压量多少?

-The cool air is too cold.I feel rather cold.Please turn it off a little bit.
-冷气太足,我觉得冷,请关小点儿。

-The cool air is not cold enough.Please make it colder.
-冷气不足,请开大点儿。

-It seems to me that there is no cool air in the room.Will you please examine it?
-房间里好象没有冷气,请检查一下。

-Sorry,there is no automatic air-condition equipment in the room.
-对不起,房间里没有自控调节设备。

-The weather becomes cold suddenly.The room is not warm enough.I'd like to borrow an electrical stove for heating.
-天气突然转冷,室内温度不够,我想借一只电炉取暖。

-Well,I'll send it right away.-好,我马上就给你送来。

-I'm going out for a walk.If anyone comes to see me,please ask him to leave a message.
-我出去散散步,如果有人来找我,你请他留个条子。

-I'm leaving now and I shall be back soon.If somebody asks for me,please tell him (her)that I shall be back after 10 a clock.
-我现在出去,很快就回来。如果有人找我,请告诉他(她),我将在十点后回来。

-All right.-好

-Is Mr.Jack from Canada in?-加拿大的杰克先生吗?

-He has just gone out.-他刚刚出去。

-When will he be back?-他什么时候回来?

-He won't be back until dinner.-饭前回不来。

-Are there any message for me?-有口信留给我吗?

-Did anyone call me when I was out?-在我外出时曾有人打电话给我吗?

-Did anyone come to see me?-有谁来找我吗?

-Yes.He left a message for you.There was also a telephone call from a lady.She asks you to ring her up this evening.
-有。他给你留下一个条子。还有一个女的来电话找你,叫你今晚去电话。

-Someone is here to see you.Shall I send him up to your room?
-有人来找你,我让他去你房间好吗?

-Yes,please.-好的,劳驾。

-Please make me up at 5.-请在五点叫醒我。

-Yes,sir.-好的,先生。

-(The attendant hears the bell ring at midnight.)-(服务员半夜听到铃声)

-Anything I can do for you,sir?-先生,有什么事吗?

-Nothing.-没有事。

-But you rang for me.-可你打铃了。

-Sorry,I unconscionusly touched the button when I turned off the light.
-对不起,我关灯时碰了铃牌。

-Open the door,please.I want to turn off the bell check because the switch is in your room.
-请你开开门,我把铃牌关掉,因为开关在你房间里。

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: