Oh, Lazy man!
I'm twenty and proud that I've never fed myself! 我二十岁了,但是,以从来不会自己挣钱吃饭为傲。
I'd rather dream than study my chemistry. 我还是做我的梦,总比研究化学好。
He is too lazy to move but luckily he has strong toes. 他虽然懒惰得不肯动,但是幸而有强壮的脚趾。
He has forgotten about his job. 他把工作忘得一干二净。
They enjoy being idled. 他们以偷懒为乐。
The fool doesn't suspect a thing. 傻人不疑心什么。
innocent fool 无罪的傻瓜He may cheat in checkers, but it beats staring at his face all day long. 他可能在下象棋时做手脚,但是只要一整天盯着他的脸看便会获胜了。
What can I say? 我能说些什么呢?
Banking is such a boring business; I believe I'll take a short snooze. 警卫银行是桩枯燥的差事,且打个盹吧。
good guy 好家伙tricky 诡计多端fooling around 闲荡Eating is my favorite hobby. 吃是我最大的嗜好。
I do have such a gorgeous face even if I do say so myself. 假如要我自己说嘛,我委实是个美人胚子。
I'll pretend like it's not ringing. 且当它闹钟没有响吧。
I'm sorry I'm late. I overslept again. 抱歉我来晚了。我又睡过头了。
Perhaps I can sneak out of the classroom unnoticed. 也许我可以神不知鬼不觉地溜进教室。
All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.尽量学,尽情玩。