英语驿站

非常實用:如何用英語打電話

非常實用:如何用英語打電話

告訴你在電話時可能會用到的話,非常實用噢!
拿起电话,接通要找的人:
I would like to speak to Mr. Martin.
我想和马丁先生通话。  
Hello, Is this Mr. Zhou's office? Mr. Zhou Guohua.
喂,是周先生,周国华的办公室吗?
Is Prof. Chen in?
陈教授在吗?

如果幸运,接电话的是你要找的人,对方会说:
Yes, speaking.
我就是。
如果接电话的不是你要找的人,对方会说:
He's not in .
他不在。
等一会儿,别把电话挂断:
Wait a minute.
稍等片刻。
Hold on a second.
稍等片刻。
这儿没这个人:
There's nobody here by that name.
这儿没人叫这个名字。
你接了找别人的电话,对要找的人说:
A call for you.
找你的电话。
You are wanted on the phone.
找你的电话。
Anne's on the line. She wants to talk to you.
安打来的电话,她找你。
进一步探听要找的人的去向:
Do you know what time I can reach him?
你知道我什么时候找到他?
真糟糕拨错号了:
Sorry, I must have dialed the wrong number.
对不起, 我大概拨错号了。
礼貌地答复来电:
English department. May I help you?
这儿是英语系,我能帮你什么忙吗?
Would you like to leave a message?
你愿意留个口信吗?
May I take a message for you?
要不要我转达口信吗?
If you leave your name and number I'll have Mr. Chen call you back as soon as he's available.
如果你留下姓名和电话号码,我会让陈先生尽快给你回话。
手边没有笔,又需要记下一些信息:
Hold on a minute while I get a pencil.
别挂电话,我拿支铅笔。
打有分机的电话:
Extension 312, please.
请接312分机。

说完了:
OK, that's all.
好了,我要挂电话了。
电话没打进去:
The line is busy.
电话占线。
I've been telephoning all morning, but I haven't been able to speak to the doctor.
我一个上午都在给医生打电话,但还没接通过。
Nobody answers the phone.
没人接电话。
In the middle of our telephone conversation we were suddenly cut off.
电话打了一半,突然断线了。
继续保持联系:
You can telephone me every few days, and in that way we can keep in touch with each other.
你可以隔几天给我通一个电话,以便我们保持联系。
I'll give you a ring.
我会给你打电话。
Please give me a call when you are back. 回来后请给我打个电话。
告诉别人电话号码:
You can dial 911 if you want to report a fire.
若要给消防队报火警可拨911。
查电话号码:
Could you please give me your office number and home number?
能不能请你告诉我你的办公和住宅电话号码?
You will have to search for his number in the telephone book.
你只能从电话号码簿中查找他的电话。
I'll look up the number for you.
我将替你找到这个电话号码。
赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: