用叫医生吗?
Do you need a doctor?
Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?)
Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。)
Do you want me to get a doctor?
Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?)
请叫救护车。
Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。
We need an ambulance now.
Please get an ambulance.
我要看病。
I'd like to see a doctor.
我觉得身体不舒服。
I'm not feeling well.
你能帮我请位医生吗?
Could you send me a doctor?
你怎么啦?
What's wrong with you?
What's the matter?
Is anything wrong?
是什么症状?
What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。
量一下体温吧。
Let me check your temperature. *temperature“体温”、“温度”。
吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?
Did you eat something unusual?
量一下血压吧。
Let me check your blood pressure.
你常服用什么药?
Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。
我没服用任何药。
I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。
I'm not taking any medication. (我没服用任何药。)
Is that so? (是吗?)
我哪儿不好?
What's wrong with me?
严重吗?
Is it serious?
●陈述症状
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。
Do you feel all right?
你怎么了?
What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。
What's wrong? (你怎么了?)
I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)
Is anything wrong?
Are you okay?
What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。
Is everything all right?
你的脸色真不好。
You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”
You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)
I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)
You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)
我觉得难受。
I don't feel well.
I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)
Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)
I'm not feeling well.
你好像不太舒服。
You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。
You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)
I have a cold. (我感冒了。)