我们几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚。 We’re going to have a few friends over at my house.
A: We’re going to have a few friends over at my house. Would you like to come?
我们几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚,你能来吗?
B: Absolutely yes. 当然要去。
我们晚上有个派对,你来吗? We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?
A: We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?
我们晚上有个派对,你来吗?
B: I’d love to. 我很愿意来。
我想请你喝杯酒。 I want to buy you a drink.
A: I want to buy you a drink. 我想请你喝杯酒。
B: That’s great. 那太好了。
到我家来一起喝几杯怎么样? Could you come to my house for beer?
A: Could you come to my house for beer?
到我家来一起喝几杯怎么样?
B: I’d love to very much. 很高兴有这么一个机会。
我想约你今晚和我跳舞去。 I’d like to have you dance with me tonight.
A: I’d like to have you dance with me tonight. Are you free?
我想约你今晚和我跳舞去,你有时间吗?
B: Yes. 有时间。
这个周末你打算干什么? What are you doing over the weekend?
A: What are you doing over the weekend?
这个周末你打算干什么?
B: I’m thinking about it. 我正在考虑呢。
你下个星期天有什么打算吗? Do you have anything to do next Sunday?
A: Do you have anything to do next Sunday?
你下个星期天有什么打算吗?
B: Up till now, I have no plan. 到面前为止我还没想好。
我会等到你有空的时候。 I can wait at your leisure.
A: I’m very busy. Don’t call me any more today.
我很忙。今天别再给我打电话了。
B: I can wait at your leisure. 我会等到你有空的时候。