英语驿站

英语中10句温柔而残忍的婉转语

英语中10句温柔而残忍的婉转语

1. How do I put this gently...

我要怎么才能温柔地告诉你……

真实含义:

This is going to hurt.

下面我要说的可能比较伤人。

2. You're gonna hate me for this...

你不会喜欢这个……

真实含义:

Because I'm about to say something horrible.

因为我要告诉你一些可怕的事情。

3. No offense, but...

不是想冒犯您,但是……

真实含义:

I'm going to say something offensive.

我要说一些冒犯你的话了。

4. We need to talk...

我们需要谈谈了……

真实含义:

About something you don't want to talk about.

谈的是一些你不想谈的事情。

5. I hate to break it to you...

我很不愿意让你知道这个消息……

真实含义:

But prepare to be broken.

但做好崩溃的准备吧。

6. Well, if you want the truth...

好吧,如果你想听真话……

真实含义:

I've been lying this entire time.

我其实一直在撒谎。

7. I'm not trying to be mean...

我不想那么刻薄……

真实含义:

But I'm about to destroy you.

但是我要开始打击你了。

8. Yeah, about that...

关于那件事……

真实含义:

Everything we discussed is off the table.

所有我们讨论过的事就不再说了。

9. I hate to be that person, but...

我讨厌自己是那样的人,但是……

真实含义:

I AM that person.

我就!是!那种人。

10. I'd never say anthing bad about him, but...

我从来不会说任何关于他的坏话,但是……

真实含义:

Never say never.

永远别说那样的话。

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: