英语驿站

说Hurry up不礼貌的时候,我们该怎么催促别人?

说Hurry up不礼貌的时候,我们该怎么催促别人?

讲求效率的年代,时间就是生命。平时赶时间或者催促别人时常常说Hurry up,简洁明了,但这却不是个万能的表达,不仅不适用于所有场合,有时还会显得没有礼貌。

老外在催促别人时也会根据不同的情景采取不同的表达方式:

直接表达法

Excuse me, but I am running very late for my next appointment and would appreciate it if you could go quicker.

抱歉,我马上赶不上我的下一个预约了。如果你能稍微快一点,我会非常感激。

Please, if possible could you move a little faster, I am on a tight schedule today.

请麻烦尽可能快一些,我今天时间非常紧迫。

老板怎么说

I need you to get a move along.

我需要你在这个任务上一直向前,取得进展。

You're a bit behind schedule and need to get moving.

你有点落后于计划,你需要行动起来,取得进展。

Please, can you speed up, you are holding everyone up!

拜托,你能加快速度吗,你在拖累着每个人!

You need to go faster.

你需要加快速度。

Please try to finish up in the next few minutes.

请在接下来的几分钟内试着做完。

We need it no later than the end of (date/time).

我们不迟于(日期/时间)结束前完成它。

You need to have it finished by (time).

你需要按(时间)完成。

父母怎么说

Get a wriggle on.

动起来,快一点。

Please, get a move on.

请抓紧时间。

Don't dawdle.

不要磨蹭。

Stop messing around and hurry up.

不要捣乱了,快一点。

间接或暗示表达法

It looks like you are having some trouble, can I help you maybe?

看起来你遇到了一些麻烦,需要我帮你吗?

I don't have much time today.

我今天没有太多时间。

What seems to be the holdup?

是什么原因让我们停下了?

Wow! Is that the time, I need to a get a move on!

哇!时间到了吗,我得麻利一点了。

It seems like you need some help with that.

看起来你需要一些帮助。

Would you like me to assist you?

您希望我帮助您吗?

最后,还要注意一点:

使用什么方法并不重要,说这些短语的关键是使用正确的语调。太激进了,你可能会引起争吵;太轻柔了,这个人可能不会关心或无法理解你的匆忙。

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: