英语驿站

跟Friends学地道美语(图)

跟Friends学地道美语(图)

《老友记》——我最爱的美剧
There's nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。
He's just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。
Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。
Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗?
She didn't know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?
I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我现在很痛苦。
How did you get through it? 你是怎样熬过来的?
Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?
Who am I gonna ask? 我应该问谁呢?
What if I don't wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?
Well, it matters to me! 但对我来说很重要!
It's a metaphor. 这只是个比喻。
What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
I never made coffee before. 我以前从未煮过咖啡。
Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!
Put the book back. 把书放回去。
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 不好意思,我没听清楚你的名字。
“保罗”是吗?
I thought he was a good guy. 我以为他是好人。
You are trained for nothing. 你书都白念了。
You(really)know me well. 你真了解我。
How did you pay for them? 你用什么付钱?
I know (exactly) how you feel. 我知道你的感受。
Look what I just found on the floor. 看看我在地板上找到什么?
Let's split it. 我们分了它吧。
What’s with you? 你怎么了?
What did you get? 你得到了什么?
You know what the scariest part is? 你知道最可怕的是什么吗?
What were you gonna say? 你刚才想说什么? 
赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: