英语驿站

《英语口语王》第3部分:第二章常事琐事

《英语口语王》第3部分:第二章常事琐事

在银行 ▼咨询

我能为您做些什么? What can I do for you?

=Can I help you?

A: What can I do for you? 我能为您做些什么?

B: I’d like to know how to open an account?

我想知道怎样开个账户?

你们什么时候营业? When do you open?

=What time are you open?

A: When do you open? 你们什么时候营业?

B: We open at 8:30 am. 我们上午8:30开始营业。

你们的营业时间是什么? What are your business hours?

A: What are your business hours?

你们的营业时间是什么?

B: From 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. 从上午8:30到下午4:30。

你们几点下班? What is your closing time?

=How late are you open?

A: What is your closing time? 你们几点下班?

B: We close at 4:30 pm. 我们下午4:30下班。

周末你们营业吗?Are you open on weekends?

A: Are you open on weekends? 周末你们营业吗?

B: We won’t be closed to business. 照常营业。

我在这个窗口为您服务。 I can help you down here.

A: Where can I open an account? 我在哪儿可以开户?

B: I can help you down here. 我在这个窗口为您服务。

你能告诉我自动取款机在哪儿吗? Could you tell me where the ATM is?

=Where can I find the ATM?

A: Could you tell me where the ATM is?

你能告诉我自动取款机在哪儿吗?

B: Please turn left. 向左拐。

自动取款机把我的卡吞掉了。 The ATM took my card.

◆The ATM won’t give my card back.

自动取款机没有把我的卡退出来。

A: Can I help you, sir? 先生,您需要办理什么业务?

B: The ATM took my card. 自动取款机把我的卡吞掉了。

▼开户

我想开一个存款账户。 I’d like to open a deposit account.

◆I’d like to open up an account. 我想开个账户。

◆I’d like to open a current savings account.

我想开个活期储蓄账户。

◆I’d like to have a time savings account.

我想开个定期储蓄账户。

我该如何办理呢?Could you tell me how to do it?

A: Could you tell me how to do it?

我该如何办理呢?

B: Please fill out this form first. 请您先填好这张表格。

开账户,必须存多少钱? How much do I have to deposit to open an account?

A: How much do I have to deposit to open an account? 开帐户,必须存多少钱?

B: You can deposit an initial amount of ten yuan.

开户金额可以是十元。

请问开支票账户有手续费吗? Is there a service charge if I open a checking account?

A: Is there a service charge if I open a checking account? 请问开支票账户有手续费吗?

B: There is no service charge. 没有手续费。

 

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: