英语驿站

《英语口语王》第2部分:第三章消极情感

《英语口语王》第2部分:第三章消极情感

失望与绝望

真遗憾。 That’s a shame.

A: That’s a shame. Our team lost yesterday’s match.

真遗憾。我们队在昨天的比赛中输了。

B: Oh, come on. You can’t always win.

想开点儿,你们不可能总赢呀。

我搞砸了。 I screwed up.

=I messed up.

=I blew it.

我恨死我自己了。 I could kick myself, really.

A: I could kick myself, really. 我恨死我自己了。

B: If you work hard, you will be successful.

如果你努力工作,会成功的。

白费我那么多力气。 All that for nothing.

A: All that for nothing. 白费我那么多力气。

B: Don’t be so depressed. 别这么悲伤。

我对他实在很失望。 I’m really disappointed with him.

A: Has he passed the exam? 他通过考试了吗?

B: I’m disappointed with him. 我对他实在很失望。

我对他做的事情实在不满意。 I’m quite dissatisfied with what he did.

=I have displeasure with what he did.

A: I’m quite dissatisfied with what he did.

我对他做的事情实在不满意。

B: But he tried his best. 但他尽力了。

我感到很难过。 I feel really sad.

=I’m really unhappy.

我原指望会好得多。 I expected it to be much better.

A: I’m very disappointed at the new house. I expected it to be much better.

我对新房很失望,我原指望会好得多。

B: You can’t say that, David.大卫,别这么说了。

真让人失望! What a disappointment!

=What a let down!

◆It’s disappointing. 这真令人扫兴。

真令人失望! How disappointing!

A: How disappointing! We were just beginning the match when it rained.

真令人失望!我们刚刚开始比赛就下起雨来。

B: Next time we’d better listen carefully to the weather report.

下次我们最好注意听一下天气预报。
赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: