英语驿站

我来帮你搞定的表达

我来帮你搞定的表达

 Don:It's not too late! She's still here. Get back over there.

唐:现在还不迟!她还在那里。再回那边去吧。

Herbert:  I can't. Anyway, her 1) interests are completely 2) different from mine.

赫伯特: 我不行。反正,她的兴趣跟我完全不同。

Don:   How do you know?

唐:你怎么知道。

Herbert:  I talked about baseball and heavy metal. She was bored.

赫伯特: 我提到棒球跟重金属。她觉得无聊。

Don:   What does she do?

唐:她是做什么的?

Herbert:   She's a piano teacher. Her name is Rose.

赫伯特: 她钢琴老师。她的名字是柔丝。

Don:   OK. Let me 3) handle this.

唐:好吧。我来帮你搞定。

Herbert:   Don, what are you doing? Oh, no.

赫伯特:   唐,你在干嘛?唉唷!不要啦!

语言详解

A: You should tell Matt that you cheated on him.

你应该告诉麦特你背着他搞外遇。

B: It's a confession that I don't think he can handle.

这样的告白我想他无法承受。

「Let me handle this. 让我来处理」

当别人束手无策,或是没办法完成一件事,而你想把整件事扛下来时,就可以说这句话。

A: The boss is coming! He's going to be angry!

老板来了!他要发脾气了!

B: Let me handle this. I know the boss really well.

让我来处理。我很了解老板。

还有另外一种情况是,别人说要把一件事揽下来,但你不确定这个人是不是真能办到,就可以问Could you handle it? 你能处理吗?

A: I'll watch the office while you're at lunch.

你出去吃午饭时,我会看好办公室。

B: Sure. If you can handle it.

假如你能处理的话当然好。

1) interest  (n.) 兴趣,喜好

2) different from…… 与……不同

3) handle  (v.) 处理,掌控

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()

相关推荐

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: