Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great!
请握住Gerald的手。很好!
Now point to the buildings.
现在请指着那些建筑物。
Terrific!
好极了!
Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice!
Gerald,亲一亲妈妈,很好!
Thank you, Gerald.
谢谢你,Gerald。
And thank you, Mrs. Vann.
谢谢你, Vann太太。
Oh, my pleasure.
噢,不客气。
We'll be looking for your book.
我们会去买你的书。
Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald.
谢谢。再见。Gerald,再见。
Thanks again.
再次谢谢你。
Oh, you're welcome.
噢,请别客气。
Hey, let me take your picture!
嘿!让我给你拍一张照!
Wonderful. Please.
好啊,请。
Are you from New York?
你是从纽约来的吗?
No, I'm from Greece.
不是,我是从希腊来的。
I'm an exchange student.
我是一名交换学生。
When did you come here?
你是什么时候来这里的?
Three months ago.
叁个月之前。
Your English is very good.
你的英语说得很好。
Thanks.
谢谢你的夸奖。
I studied English in school.
我是在学校里学的英语。
Would you like some coffee?
要不要来点咖啡?
No, thank you.
不要,谢谢。
Tell me about your book.
谈谈你的书吧。
Oh, it's not finished yet,
噢,它尚未完成,
but I have some of the pictures.
但我手头有一些照片。
Would you like to see them?
你要不要看一看?
Yes. I'd like that.
要啊,我想看一看。
Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A.
就在这里。「美国写真」
--由英语编辑